Someone on Tumblr started a blog for students to submit old essays that they allegedly scored high on with the intent of it being a one-stop shop for lazy ineffectual plagiarists
Naturally I read all the essays and compiled a list of just some of my favourite quotes
- The Fashion Victims: Anorexics And Bulimics (Can be used for Psychology or Geography)
- This essay is over the book “In The Time Of The Butterflies” by Julia Alvarez. The subject was who of the four sisters were the bravest in our opinions. I recieved an A on this essay. There’s no biliography because I didn’t use any real sources.
- The German hostilities were only the final push for America to become physically involved in the war. America only needed the excuse of German hostilities.
- Although this image is taken from Wikipedia and can be seen as unreliable we know that Whitechapel was in fact a poverty stricken area. This shows the poorest areas of Whitechapel we also looked at this photo in class, the red and black areas show the poorest areas and were ideal spots for jack to commit his crimes.
- Gilgamesh faced many trials in his journey but he got through all of them and there were many themes in this oldest piece of literature that could be applied to today’s culture and society.
- The one good thing about sweatshops:
- In conclusion, we studied ‘You’re’ by the acclaimed poet Sylvia Plath.